Personal data protection
All companies are concerned with the processing of personal data. These processes range from the most common transactions, such as the management of clients and potential ones, to more complex transactions involving cross-border data transfer.
Our expertise allows us to analyze the compliance regarding the most innovative and complex services with the rules in force concerning the protection of personal data. We propose for example :
- to carry out a compliance audit with RGPD and the law of January 6th, 1978, covering all the processes implemented by the company
- an authorization request from the CNIL
- the drafting of a legal opinion regarding the conformity of setting up of new services
- assistance during CNIL checks and any post-control procedures (set up hearings, ensure compliance, respond to the CNIL formal notice, etc.)
- the presentation to the Select Committee of the CNIL (body that pronounces sanctions)