ARTICLE 1 : PREAMBLE
ARTICLE 2 : GENERAL PRINCIPLES REGARDING THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of site users’ data complies with the following principles :
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency : data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his / her data is being collected, and for what reasons his / her data is collected;
- Minimizing the collection and processing of data : only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site is collected;
- Conservation of data is reduced over time: the data is kept for a limited period, for which the user is informed;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed : the data controller is tasked with ensuring the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
ARTICLE 3 : PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF SITE NAVIGATION
- DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND COLLECTION METHOD
The personal data collected on the Legitic website is as follows :
– Email address
– IP address
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site:
– use of the contact form.
The person in charge of data processing will keep all the data collected on his/her site computer system and under reasonable security conditions for one year.
The collection and processing of data serves the following purposes :
– processing of messages received via the contact form.
- TRANSMITTING DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The personal data collected by the site is not transmitted to any third party, and is processed only by the editor of the site.
- HOSTING OF DATA
The Legitic site is hosted by: 1 & 1 Internet, whose head office is located at the following address :
7, place de la Gare – 57200 SARREGUEMINES
The host may be contacted at the following number : +33 (0)9 70 80 89 11
The data collected and processed by the site is exclusively hosted and processed in France.
ARTICLE 4 : IN CHARGE OF DATA PROCESSING
- THE PERSON IN CHARGE OF DATA PROCESSING
The person in charge of data processing is : Firas Mamoun. He can be contacted in the following way:
Téléphone : +33 (0)1 45 53 50 50
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
The person in charge of data processing is responsible for determining the purposes and means used for the processing of personal data.
- OBLIGATIONS DU RESPONSABLE DU TRAITEMENT DES DONNÉES
The person in charge of data processing is committed to protect the collected personal data, not to transmit it to third parties without the user having been informed and to respect the purposes for which the data was collected.
Furthermore, the person in charge of data processing agrees to notify the user in case of rectification or deletion of the data, unless it leads to supplementary or disproportionate procedures and costs.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the person in charge of data processing undertakes to inform the user by any possible means.
ARTICLE 5 : USER’S RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations on the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order that the person in charge of data processing complies with his/her request, the user is obliged to communicate with him/her : his/her first and last name as well as his/her e-mail address.
The person in charge of data processing is responsible for answering the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
- Right of access, rectification and right to erase data
The user can become aware of, update, modify or request the deletion of the data concerning him/her, by respecting the following stated procedure :
The user must send an e-mail to the person in charge of data processing, specifying the subject of his/her request and using the contact e-mail address that is provided above.
- Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his/her personal data, held by the site, to another site, by following the procedure below :
The user must make a request for portability of his personal data to the person responsible for data processing, by sending an e-mail to the address provided above.
- Right to limit and oppose data processing
The user has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the treatment of his/her data by the site, without the site being able to refuse , except to demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons that may prevail over the interests and the rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of his/her data or to oppose the processing of his/her data, the user must follow the following procedure :
The user must make a request for limitation of the processing of his/her personal data with the person in charge of data processing, by sending an e-mail to the address provided above.
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision made has legal effects concerning him/her or affects him/her significantly in the same way.
- Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he/she can organize the fate of his/her collected and processed data if he/she dies, in accordance with the law 2016-1321 of October 7th, 2016.
- Right to appeal to the competent supervisory authority
If the person in charge of the data processing decides not to respond to the request of the user, and the user wishes to contest the decision, or, if he/she thinks that one of the rights listed above has been infringed, he/she is entitled to refer it to the CNIL (National Commission for Computing and Freedoms, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
ARTICLE 6 : USE OF “COOKIES“
The site may use “cookies”.
A “cookie” is a small file (less than 4 KB), stored by the site on the user’s hard drive, containing information about the user’s browsing habits.
These files allow processing of statistics and traffic information, facilitate browsing and improve services for the convenience of the user.
The consent of the user is absolutely required for the use of “cookies” involving the backup and analysis of personal data.
This consent of the user is considered valid for a maximum of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the site will request again the user’s permission to save “cookies” on his/her hard drive.
- Opposition of the user to the use of “cookies” by the site
The user is informed that he/she can oppose the recording of these “cookies” by configuring his/her browser software.
For information, the user can find the steps to follow at these addresses in order to configure his/her browser to oppose the recording of “cookies”:
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari : http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/
- Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera : http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
In the case where the user decides to disable the “cookies”, he/she can continue browsing the site. However, any site dysfunction caused by this manipulation cannot be considered as being the responsibility of the site editor.
The editor of the site reserves the right to modify it to guarantee its conformity according to the existing law.
However, in the case of a major modification of this policy, the user will be informed as follows:
By “push” notification when the user visits the site again: